Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i don't even know where to begin...


these past couple of weeks have totally flown by.... yes, i'm a married woman now. it's fabulous. our honeymoon was fantastic... even the part where chris fed wild crocodiles... how insane is he!! needless to say i was freaking out at that part...

i wish i had keep up better about the final week and the day of. it was just so crazy. things were smooth, then chris hurt himself. that became the only thing on my mind, so the planning and all of that was shifted to my fabulous amy. she's amazing! so all i had to do was put on my pretty dress, and marry the man of my dreams.

now, i'm sitting in my new office (norma single-handedly shifted everything from the worlds tiniest office to this big on with a window!) trying to think about how to fit everything that has happened, and i really can't.

i'm a wife, my husband needs me all the time... really, he needs help tying his shoes! i dropped him off at work last night, slept in the apartment alone *i don't know how i fell asleep*, drove to the metro station across the street form his job so i could take the train to work and he could have a way to get home... then, today after work he's gonna pick me up from said metro station, we're going to the grocery store then going home so i can make dinner... i'll probably wash some dishes, try to organize my life, get chris ready for work... drop him off at work, come home... you get the idea...

this is my life now, i rather like it... all but sleeping alone!

*besos*

1 comment: