Wednesday, December 23, 2009

almost here!

i'm sitting at the kitchen table waiting for amy to get to my casa. we're going to bake tonight... apple pie and pound cake. yummy!!!!!

chris just walked into the kitchen... and he's so odd sometimes.

but, it's almost my first christmas as a married lady. how cool, yet bizzare is that?!?

there are about a million gifts under our cute little christmas tree. i swear a third of them are for amy (from my in-laws... she's their fave.) *cs is convinced everything under the tree is for me from his parents... okay, maybe i'm the fave*... but, it's so odd. i wrappped a gift today and wrote "to my beloved husband" on it. tee-hee. he's so cute. he's peeking at the gifts to see what i got him...

i love being his wife.

*besos*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so cute! i'm happy for you :)