Thursday, February 17, 2011

i don't know why i can't manage to keep up with this...

it really shouldn't be this difficult. honestly. during my parents' most recent move, my sister found a ton of journals of mine. i was kind of embarrassed of my 13-19 year old self writing. although, i did find some stuff from the year i met chris. those were funny.

but, i say this as proof to show that i once maintained daily writings.

for the most part, i think life is kinda boring. i mean, who wants to know about the fact that i go to my internship on mondays and wednesdays, go to school on tuesdays and thursdays, sleep in on fridays and saturdays *sometimes*, and live at church on sundays? it's not like nothing happens during that time, but my life is kinda on all that interesting.

i promise.

except that my life is crazy!

take grad school. i'm SOOOOOOO ready for it to be done. my brain is mush. i can't think. i have the hardest time paying attention in class. except for my International Social Work Policy class. i think i'm one of two people who enjoy that class. mostly i enjoy it because it reminds me of why i loved studying Political Science. that said, i have about 17 assignments due before graduation. and graduation is, like, 76 days away.

then take my internship. i have to put together a fundraiser for my Capstone/Thesis project, and i just now got from *very necessary* information. not to mention the grant proposals that i have to work on. *ps, i worked on a grant that got my internship $600,000 in county funds for a new program*

then i have home, and the husband i get to see for fleeting moments. the family that i hardly every see. and my friends who all have equally, if not more, crazy lives.

i'm not complaining. if anything, i think i'm trying to justify to myself why i suck at blogging.

although, i think it might be because i'm not writing in a pretty book with a pink pen...

4 comments:

CS said...

oh wow! does anyone know where i can get some wholesale Coach boots???

Grace B. said...

Ooo! I know!! Go to Wholesale Coach Outlet.....um.. .com.

leililan said...

i what in the world!

amy said...

I wonder if they sell coach bags I really like their bags.