Thursday, May 5, 2011

today is my last day of school

and i can't belive it. all my work. all my sleeplessness. all my stress about writing. all the driving twice a week.

it's done.

yeah. it's totally done.

well, after class today. so, in about 10 hours it'll be done, but still.

we had our hooding ceremony and dinner last night, and it was awesome. i sang For Good, from Wicked, with my friend des, while another friend, karen, played the piano. we didn't practice enough, but some how it worked out. the song sounded AMAZING. i had to stop myself from looking at about 6 key people, lest i cry my way through it.

but, i'm really sad. i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm IN LOVE with the fact that school is over, but i'm really sad about losing my constant contact with my friends.

i was commenting to chris one our way home from the ceremony that this has been a very different educational experience. because, like, in undergrad, i didn't really graduate with any friends. in fact, i didn't really have those kind of friends in undergrad. but this program, we've been in it together for 2 years. and even those who came in later, well, they've become part of the family and i can't imagine them not being there.

i'm so sad to not see all of my friends twice a week. but i'm so excited to see where we go, and what happens in our futures.

Azusa Pacific University MSW graduates, we made it! saturday is our big day! all our work will show, and we can now really start!

1 comment:

Janee said...

All good things must come to an end.the future is coming.Come on!