Friday, December 12, 2008

new fun on the wedding front...

too much work at work to really get in to it all but... here go my checks...

1) had the dress fitting *yay* i loooooooove my dress. it's fabulous. i wish i could wear it every day. but alas, i must treasure those moments when petra makes me stand on the platform and stare at myself in the mirror....

2) rsvp deadline in here!!!! those of you you have yet to send them... send them! or, you may receive a phone call from either myself or the handsome christopher. so far, we have plenty of people who have promised t be there.... now, if you say are coming... that makes me excited.... so you can't decide that day to not come!! *sigh*

3) we have our marriage license!!!! it gets harder not to run off and get married. but, then we think about all that we already have invested... no way would i run off now! although, these next 43 days might just kill me! i still have about a million things to do! luckily for me, amy gets bored when she's not at work... i love when she's on vacay!

4) we found a few possibilities for housing... the likelihood that little rubi won't come with us is very high *tears* *many tears* but i know that whatever God gives us will be perfect!

i think that's about it for now... actually, wait!!! i have something!!!! trivial and frivolous, but still..... i found my wedding nail polish!!! no, i'm not doing the french tip thing.... so happy!!!

*besos*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for the house. um, i think i'll make it to the wedding. i'll call you and let you know for sure... :P

Frances Williams said...

just wanted you to know I haven't stopped by here in a while and you totally made me cry....you know the blog after the call!!! anyway, i am still wishing we get a call that says its all going to be a week earlier!!!!
anywho, love you and so jealous you were at disneyland!!!!

amy said...

I have one more week of work! Then I am all yours!! Bring on the "work"!! Lets check some items off that list of yours!!