Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 things i've learned in the last 2 months

i've been a wife for over two months now. it really is quite incredible. i love being chris' wife. i love coming home to a warm hug. i love making dinner for him... and i love that he doesn't mind washing dishes. i love that he wants to keep me safe and has this urgency to provide for me. i love that he's my best friend and that everything is so right. like, we were born to be together... eh, i guess we were!

anywho... here is a list of things i've learned in the last two months. chris said that i could make a public list if it was all good things about him...

1. it's really hard to spend time together when we both work different schedules. we only see each other about 4 hours a day. because of this i..
2. miss my friends. don't get me wrong, i love my husband. i love being with him. but i miss being able to call someone and not feel bad because i'm cutting into the 4 hours we have together. i feel like i'm detached from them... but i still love them!
3. i don't like sleeping alone. as in, alone in my house because chris is at work. sometimes i want to sleep on the couch so i'll have more of a view of the house. but i don't. we have our bed. i sleep there.
4. i can't wait for my work day to be over. i can't wait to get home and be with chris. (see how i have this strange internal conflict???)
5. it's hard to figure out what to make for dinner every day. even with someone who will eat anything. maybe this is just my problem because my meals have to be perfect... but still, kinda difficult.
6. i LOOOOOVE saturday and sunday nights. this is when chris and i get to actually sleep in at the same time. it's AMAZING. i love it...
7. chris totally talks in him sleep. it's too funny. this past sunday night, he had full on conversations at various times in the night. it doesn't startle me too much anymore (besides, i grew up in room where the other person would scream at night... thanks learsi!). it's kinda funny though.
8. chris is wierd. really, you have no idea. he does some really odd stuff. but it's too funny.
9. i love how much i laugh with chris. i love how happy i am.
10. i'm sooooo in love with my husband. i think God everyday for him. chris is this amazing person. anyone can tell you that. but, i love him more than i ever had before. it's like it grows exponentially every minute. i'm grateful for every moment we have together.... i really love being a wife.

*besos*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Y'all are just so darn cute! I'm glad you are so happy. It makes me happy too....

amy said...

Im glad you're still happy. You can always call me if you can't sleep I think I am always awake!