Monday, March 16, 2009

all you Christian kids...

who remembers Psalty?!?!?!
i've been singing these songs since i was really little... i mean, "I'm gonna wrap up myself for Christmas!" anyone?
way before Veggie Tale's (who, sorry jules, can't light a candle to Psalty), there was this whole world of Christian cartoons and musical oddness... and he was the king of it all.
i was singing these songs to chris on our way to church yesterday. it was too funny because i told him that i had to find these cd's and buy them. it really is a tradition that i HAVE to continue. really, Christmas morning will never be the same if i don't have random Psalty Christmas Carols in the background...
ahh... "it's not by might, nor by power, BUT, byyyy the Spirit... Praise the Lord!"
*besos*

5 comments:

Julie Ann said...

You know, I'm still a veggie tales fan, but I WILL say, that Psalty definitely takes a close second! :D

Unknown said...

I LOVED Psalty!! He's great! We have this old vinyl record that I used to adore. Back in the good old days. Totally buy them for your kids.

Grace B. said...

Holy Man Leilani...now I have that song stuck in my head. Not by miiight....
We were just talking about Psalty the other day! haha

Frances Williams said...

o wow!!! that brings back some memories in santa ana!! let me know if you find them on cd(-:

leililan said...

i'm totally buying them from amazon. you have to go through a "private seller", but who cares! it's Psalty!!! and Psaltina!