Friday, May 8, 2009

and breathe...

i got my blood drawn today. it was FANTASTIC. well, as fantastic as getting your blood drawn could be.

remember my previous fiascos?? the endless poking, bruising, multiple visits b/c people don't know how to draw blood?? the general fear because of all these things.. it ended today.

i went this morning and decided to ask for the same girl that drew my blood forever ago when i had to do the redo. the one who saved me after that lame girl poked me three times, getting nowhere, and collapsing my vein. yes, the girl who reminded me that getting labs done could be *slightly* okay.

my appointment was at 7:50am. i think i got my blood drawn at about 8:35am. i waited because i knew she knew what she was doing.

lo and behold, it was great. so easy! why couldn't it always be that way! you can bet i will be remembering her name!

*besos*

No comments: