Tuesday, May 26, 2009

so... i haven't done this in a while...

i really should keep this blog up to date... i think the thing that stops me is the lack of cool pictures i have to add to my little stories.. oh well!!!

we went up to santa maria this weekend to visit the in-laws. we hadn't been up there since the wedding. it was really good to go. kevin was working on his new yard project all weekend. chris helped him for a bit. this left dini and i with really only one thing to do... SHOP!

it's great. i think my mother-in-law enjoys spoiling me. i will enjoy it while it lasts, because i know that as soon as i pop out a baby, all attention will go there.

so, dini taught my how to knit a scarf. i'm way excited about that! i had to start my little practice scarf a billion times. how i ended up with 13 stitches after starting with 10? i will never know! but, i'm getting better. now i need to learn all the cool dramatic stuff so i can make sweaters! that is my goal!

anywho, the best part of the weekend?? me left knee. remember that yard project kevin was working on? well, on saturday, as dini and i were on our way to shop 'til we drop, i totally fell some how and knocked myself up real good. i scraped my knee and gave myself some pretty impressive bruises. it still hurts a bit to bend my knee, but it's getting better!

then it was monday, and we drove home. it was really great to go up to santa maria again and not have a billion appointments to run to. while i enjoyed the wedding planning, i enjoy lazying around with kevin and dini better. we didn't do too much of that, but it was still fun.

the only depressing part... no orcutt burger!!!! that just means i'll have to eat it twice on father's day!

*besos*

2 comments:

Frances Williams said...

isn't crazy how marriage kinda domesticates you?? knitting??? and you made fun of scrapping! by the way, i almost peed my panys laughing at your last post!! glad you finally can finally be official!

love ya!

leililan said...

i know... living in sin is so over rated...