Friday, April 10, 2009

kevin and his train

my father-in-law, loves trains. it cracks me up. growing up, my dad always loved train stuff. so, when chris told me about how his dad loved trains, i was like, "yeah, my dad does too." then we proceeded to tell me in more depth and detail... would that my dad loved trains this much.

anywho, here's a cool shot of kevin giving people a ride on his train. yes, i said his... i guess we all know what my children will be doing when they visit their santa maria grandparents...

*besos*

2 comments:

Frances Williams said...

ok, that's awesome!! and by the way, you are welcome ANY easter or anyother day for that matter(-:
miss you guys too!

Barbie said...

Oh my goodness! Frances took the words out of my hands... awesome! I wanna ride, I wanna ride!