Tuesday, December 7, 2010

two classes down... 3 to go

i think about it, and i see all the assignments that i still have to do, and i wonder how i can think its manageable.. i can't even celebrate the fact that i'm ALL DONE with two classes. hello! did anyone else read that? I FINISHED TWO CLASSES WORTH OF ASSIGNMENTS. thank you.

i live on breaks. i live on funny faces. i live on random videos of dogs with shoes. i live on knowing that other are praying for me. i live on the prayer that i'm doing myself. i live on the knowledge that did this twice last year. i live on the knowledge that i only need to sit at this kitchen table for just one more week. i live on that vision i have of me walking across a stage with tons of may very favorite people yelling my name.

mostly though, i live on the fact that this is all for some purpose bigger than me. i live on the knowledge that i'm being shaped and molded for something greater. that there are plans for my life that i don't know about yet, but somehow, all of this is preparing me for it.

1 comment:

BL said...

I'm in Sociology too! :) I too am driven (much like yourself) to make a difference in other peoples' lives. It's very good to meet other people out there with the same drive! I am almost finished with my first 2 classes also. (Psychology & Sociology) Hooray for you AND me. :) I hope you do well next semester also and it's great to meet ya!