Friday, August 22, 2008

i hate car shopping...

frances refers to my car as "the chihuahua car"... it shakes and feels like it's always ready to go... i like my car. well, when i'm not scared that it'll die on my while driving down the 101. but, we've become a team... me and my little car.

but, the car has to be smogged every other for registration purposes. my car passed 2 years ago... by the grace of God. neither my dad, nor chris thing it'll pass again... and my registration is due september 12 (happy birthday learsi! happy wedding flor!!). chris did all sorts of manly things on it last weekend... with rubi's help. but he says there is now way....

anywho, he's convinced that we need to buy me car... with what money?!?!?! aside from that, i like my car. even if i do worry that it'll leave me stranded/explode while i drive it/kill me from the exhaust fumes...

the real thing, is that finding a new car is drama... especially since my subaru forester is way out of price range. and that all the station wagon-y cars i like have super pointy fronts that i don't like...

but i'll stop complaining. God will give me what i need. and that's the most important thing...

did i mention, i dont' mind taking the bus?

*besos*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bus with all your 10 kids might get a little difficult. just a thought.....