Wednesday, August 27, 2008

on the wedding front: no, VBS isn't the only thing gonig on...

i just realized in need to get a garter to toss. my friend xenia is crocheting a fabulous garter for me, but i need one to toss... eh, one more thing to get...

and, while i have a general idea of how much money is going towards stuff... i should probably write it down somewhere...

oh! we picked invitations. finally! now, for the words... we want to include the names of our parents, so i hope everything fits. they should be about $250 for everything (and by everything, i mean all the little extra papers that you wonder what to do with... plus other things you didn't even think about). i want to send those out before the holiday rush, but i've had people tell me that it'll be too early, since the wedding is at the end of january... but i think i'll still send them out in my timeline...

and... i have to do my passport stuff. we can't buy tickets for the honeymoon until i do that. i have the application done, including pictures... now i just need to go turn the stuff in. i think i may just wind up taking a personal day to get stuff done. really, there isn't enough weekend time in my life, and, the post office isn't open them anyway...

*besos*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for personal days!! love em!

Grace B. said...

Even though I can't come to the wedding, can I still have an invitation? Please?
I hope you're still being...scandalous! Or scnadalous as the brochure put it.....
Love you!
~Freebush