Monday, August 25, 2008

VBS.... oh what emotion

vbs starts this week.... God's Big Backyard.... yay

no really, yay!!! at least that's me trying to get into it. i've spend most of my time in the past week at church... going straight after work, and staying there until about 10pm. and i get to do that again this week!! not only am i one of the co-directors (check me out... who said i wasn't my mother's daughter *shiver*), but i get to direct the skits (really entails making young adults actually pratice and care... not the easiest thing), and teach a high school students class... did i mention i was just given the curriculum for the class.... yesterday? why you ask... i won't get into it...

but, pray for my sanity. i've been biting my tongue (that doesn't look quite right...) a lot in the past few days because i know the situation isn't worth the point i want to make (does it really matter now that ALL OF THIS could/Should have been done months ago???). and, i'm just so physically and emotionally drained from life in general.

but, i remember Paul, and i know that the battle has been fought for me.... and it was won too!!! so, i remain faithful in God because He is always faithful to me. vbs in't about me or how tired (and annoyed!) i am... it's about sharing Jesus. what could be better!

*besos*