Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i will not be upset. i made my choice.

more like, we made our choice....

i went to Babies R Us today. that store is like crack for a girl who wants to have a baby. i can only imagine how insane it is when you actually do have kids.

no, i didn't go to torture myself, i actually had to buy a gift for a friend. but really, the cute little pacifiers, baby lotions, ducky onesies, and BABY SACKS... yeah, i literally had to get what was on the registry list, pay, and run out of the store.

then, when i came home, chris wanted to watch a movie on Wii. Babies. really?? did you not hear about the fact that Babies R Us made my uterus hurt??? those babies were super cute, and well, yeah....

but you know, i'm glad that we decided to go about things this way. i love grad school. i love my friends, both old and new. and, i love that i get to have at least 2, if not 3, years where i don't have to share my husband with anyone.

*besos*

2 comments:

amy said...

enjoy him!!! every minute you have with him! God will give you your desires in time. His time, according to His will- fyi His will doesn't always agree with our planning

Tulip said...

I just found your blog and spit out a healthy portion of tea through my nose upon reading your crack-like reaction to babies-r-us. As a single gal waiting until marriage (however unlikely) I understand completely! It's those baby socks that do it to me every time : )