Tuesday, October 5, 2010

it has come to my attention that i pretty much suck at blogging...

mostly, it's because i really don't feel like talking about school on a blog.

so i have something else that i need to talk about.

my quest.

i need to lose weight.

yeah, we all do. i know, i know. but i really need to. my life, the future of my family depends on it. really. i mean, one day, hopefully in the not so distant future, i might be privileged enough to become a mother. on the way there though, i'll have to be an incubator. i need to be a healthy incubator.

but really, i want to be healthy. my whole adult life i've struggled with my weight. and, you know, it's really frustrating. i'm not huge, but i have that annoying muffin top in certain pants (and skirts!). my blood pressure and cholesterol is elevated, and i'm on meds. i'm 27! i really shouldn't be here!

so, tonight in my Body Sculpting Workout class, i decided that this would be the new journey in which you all could join me on. it might not be fun all the time, but in my true leilani fashion, i have a goal and a plan on how to get there.

1. i will try to be in bed by 11pm every night
2. i will work out 3-4 times a week (which shouldn't be too hard because i'm paying for classes, and you know i'm getting my money's worth!)
3. i'm going to lay off the chips, pasta, rice, teriyaki (no!)... pretty much everything i know is bad.
4. i will eat more fruit and vegetables
5. i will work diligently on my school work on order to finish assignments early, so that i won't be up until 3am the night before things are do

for now, i think i'm doing pretty well. but, i count it starting now. so, i will try to blog each day, so that everyone will be able to keep tabs on me, and keep me accountable to what i said i was going to do.

*besos*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! You can do it!! I'm excited for you. And I need to see you soon!!!!!