Tuesday, October 19, 2010

there's truth. then there's truth.

it's true!! i really do suck at blogging!

ps... thank you, marisa for pointing out that i haven't blogged in 283092830923.2 years.

anywho, i was dripping sweat buckets in class tonight. i remembered to drink lots of water today, and even though it was raining and i was stuck in traffic on my way home, i didn't have to pee. well, as much. i think my body is getting used to all that water.

i don't know if i weigh any less, as i'm scared of scales. did i ever mention that last semester we started a "biggest loser" in my MSW program? well, we extended it twice because it seems that we aren't very good at losing weight. lets hope that we're better at helping people and society.... but, my pants all fit better. and i went down to a size 8 at american eagle.

however... i was measured for my bridesmaid dress last week. (my dear friend, nancy, who i've known my whole life, *really*, asked me to be in her wedding next march). back to my story. so, i was measured as 16 chest, 18 waist, 12 hips.

really?!?! am i really that huge of a cow?? nothing against cows. i love them. especially the little baby ones. but, i mean, come on!!!

so, i ordered a 16. did i mention that i'm down to a size 8 jean?

yeah. i don't know what size i am. and i know that wedding junk runs small, and not all companies have the same sizing chart, but really. talk about wanting to cry! then i proceeded to eat sushi after to make me feel better.

*besos*

No comments: