Thursday, September 11, 2008

farewell my friend...

"i have good news and bad news."

that's what my dad said to me after he went to take my car to get it smogged... i told him to give them both to me at the same time, not really thinking he could.

"your going to drive a new car"

how is that an answer to both questions?, says i. the good news, i'm going to drive a new car. the bad news, i'm going to drive a new car... interesting..

you see, my car did not pass the smog test. in fact, it really didn't pass the smog test. it's a wonder i'm still alive! but now, i have to say farewell to my cute little car. so sad... i've only been driving for a little over a year, but i've become attached.

this car took me to work the first time i had to drive alone. it took me to billy and laurel's house when they needed me to watch the kids for a few days... it was my first outing on the freeway alone. i drove back in the rain; it was tre buhu scary. and just 2 months ago i drove it all the way to redlands to see jennifer.... and it takes me to carson when i need to see my other self, and my girls.. and when i need to runway, in my car i go!

but, i know God is in control of all things. so, if i have to take the bus again, He will take care of me. and, He'll make sure i get the car that's exactly way i need and can take on. go God!

so, back to the old post about chris wanting to get me a new car.

"i guess, it's always nice to make new friends"
-giselle, enchanted

*besos*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i LOVE that you quoted enchanted. and it's just another fun adventure God wants to lead you on. i'm excited to see where He will take you and what He will take you there in.