Monday, September 8, 2008

i can't breathe.... achoo!

there aren't really any seasons in southern california... well, warm and warmer.. and random cold. but when warmer makes its shift to warm (summer to fall) the breeze picks up a little.. very nice...

unless you are one of those thousands of americans that suffers from fall allergies. no... it isn't fall yet. but, for as long as i can remember i've suffered from allergies for the whole beginning of the school year. ask me best friend; in high school i used to live with tissues always at the ready.

well, i woke up this morning and knew something wsy up... and it really sucked. my eyes wouldn't stop tearing and itching and burning.. then i get to my office, and i sneezed like 15 times in 2 seconds... it sucks. and all the girls in the clinic are like, "are you sick?" i'm tired of saying, "no, i have allergies."

the one thing that really scares me though, is ear infections. when my allergies get really bad my ears get plugged up, then they get infected... lame...

allergies suck.

*besos*

1 comment:

amy said...

feel better, I will be in your shoes soon...