Friday, September 5, 2008

GRRRRRR....

i just found out that the clinic, thus the whole department, will be closed the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. yay, you say?? nay, says i!!

so yeah, the place is closed, and they're making me stay home. i'd love to stay home.. but the pay comes out of my PTO... that's 6 days that come out of my PTO!!! that's what i'm not okay with!!!

i'm counting my hours so that i'll have enough to take off 2 weeks for the wedding and all of that... but i'm being forced to use 48 of my precious hours because they decide the place is going to be closed!!! i was going to have 125 hours for the time of the wedding... but now, it looks like i'll barely make it...lame!!

but i'll stop ranting because i know i have it better than many others... but it's still upsetting that i'm being forced to take these days off, and it's like i'm being penalized for it too...

*besos*