Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yuck

i just rescheduled my appointment for my yearly physical. it was for the simple reason that i have school on that day. i didn't know i'd have school when i made the appointment in march...

but the thing that sucks... no, not that i'll have to get my blood drawn. and for those of you that remember the fiasco last time, this fact may be a surprise. the thing that sucks.... i foresee a pap in my future.... lame.

i know that i shouldn't have to get one because i'm still not sexually active (check that out pastor stef!) and the last one was normal. but i know my doctor. and she'll totally recommend it... especially since i got one last time... *drats*

and, now that i think about it... i really don't want to get my blood drawn. i guess as long as i don't get the same girl i got last time. i hope esmeralda still works there!!!

*besos*