Saturday, September 20, 2008

i heart santa maria

we came up to santa maria this weekend to do some wedding planning... it's been pretty good.

we were able to meet with 2 florists today. and i was totally able to see my vision take on a more visual life! it was nice to talk to people who knew how to get my ideas out of my head into something real... they're going to send me some quotes... pray it might work out!

and, we went to a cute little restaurant where kevin (chris' dad) wants to have the rehearsal dinner. it's really nice, and the food is super good. so, i think we'll probably stick to that place. although, i keep telling him that i don't mind having it at santa maria burger... they make the most AMAZING burgers. really, they make my mouth sing!

so, tomorrow it's off to the photographers! we're going to do all the the important paperwork stuff... then an engagement shoot! we'll see how fun that actually is. but, i'm sure it'll be okay. i mean, i'm way cute, and chris is super hot....

*besos*

2 comments:

Grace B. said...

Every time anyone mentions Daddy O'Roark I always hear Kyle's odd little voice in my head saying "Kev-dog"....strange I know. I can't make the voices stop.

amy said...

I heart santa maria too! Im glad your having fun and being productive!! Have an O. Burger for me!!