Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i forgot!

i keep forgetting the most important thing!!

so, we have this huge list that i refer to as The List. it's all the things we have to do, categorized by when we need it. you can thank my mom for that organization. but, i was crossing things off the list yesterday and figuring out when things were going to be done.

here i am thinking, "man, we're way on top of this!" anywho, i put the list away and go to the clinic (yes, i plan my wedding while at work. if you must know, i even plan while driving.... hey, there's generally lots of traffic!). i came back up to my office a few hours later, and while i was trying to think about what i needed to do for the next hour, it dawned on me... i forgot to write Get Marriage Licence on the list. so, i had to pull it out, and write it down. then, i had to take my zip drive out to pull up the document to update it. (check out my wedding planner skills).

i told norma *co-worker/office mate* and she just gave me The Look. yeah, i'm a nerd. planning a wedding without figuring in a time for the biggest thing! and, i meant to tell this story on my last blog, but i forgot it again!!

it's just that flowers are so pretty to look at!!

*besos*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is pretty darn important...